Conference Dates: Thursday, May 30th- Saturday, June 1st 2013
Registration Fee: Early Bird Special $475.00 register before April 1st and save!
How to Register
To receive the NACA Member rate, go to www.naca.net, click on Members Only in the top right hand corner, sign in using your NACA username and password, click on Event Registration and select this conference. Note that it is easiest to register using Internet Explorer as your browser.
Attendees will be responsible for making their own hotel reservations at the Sheraton Austin at the Capitol. The hotel rate for Wednesday, May 29th, Thursday, May 30th and Friday, May 31st is $145.00. Attendees should call 1-888-627-8349 and mention the National Association of Consumer Advocates group block to receive this special rate by April 29th 2013 or copy and paste the following link into your web browser to book online.https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1210175584&key=C8E00
Why You Should Attend
NACA’s Fair Credit Reporting Act Conference is the preeminent meeting of practitioners who offer professional, forward-thinking advocacy and representation for consumers across the nation. At NACA’s FCRA Conference 2013 you will:
• Engage in substantive discussions on the latest FCRA developments
• Hear from new and veteran speakers who have a fresh take on FCRA litigation strategies and existing case law such as Chi Chi Wu, Robert Sola, James Francis, Sylvia Goldsmith, Mark Mailman, James Fishman and many more
• Energize your current practice with pragmatic tips on how to increase your profitability and visibility
• Learn about the legal issues relevant to your practice, with an opportunity to submit questions and suggestions to speakers before the conference
• Mobilize your professional network with intentional forums for discussion on your current cases, fact patterns, and other questions with the top experts in your field
• Equip yourself with all the resources you need to succeed in both doing good and doing well
Austin is often called the “Live Music Capitol of the World,” but it also attracts attention for its vibrant dining, entertainment, and shopping scenes. A city rooted in history and culture, Austin boasts the landmark Texas Capitol Building, the Austin Museum of Art and the LBJ Library. As home to the University of Texas, Whole Foods and Dell corporate headquarters, and the South by Southwest Music Festival, Austin also pulses with youthful curiosity and innovation.
Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol
The conference site, the Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol, features a prime location with breath-taking views of downtown Austin. The hotel is situated right next door to the historic Capitol and walking distance from the emerging business district, the Sixth Street/Warehouse District, and the University of Texas.